Episode 315 - Tom Fairbrother
Happy 6th Birthday to us. Wada release the second of the IC reports. The Virgin Money London Marathon announce the 2016 elite men’s field. Top US marathoner Ryan Hall announces his retirement. Tony brings us his trials. You tell us about your eating habits on the run and show off your kit around the world. Training Talk looks at setting a marathon goal and we speak to marathoner Tom Fairbrother about his battle with an eating disorder.
00:00 - Intro
- Martin's been running with Eddie Izzard and tweaking his shoulder in the pool.
- Tom's been a brave solider in Bristol.
- Buy your very own Marathon Talk kit via the Xempo website
- Facebook Friday is here
18:31 - News
- The doping saga continues.
- The WADA Full Report
- The WADA Press Conference
- A very good listen with Dan Roan, Mike Costello, Seb Coe, Paula Radcliffe - BBC Podcast
- London Marathon announce the elite men's field | Virgin Money London Marathon
- Ryan Hall retires | Really good review on LetsRun
- 54:18 - The Marathon Talk Listener podium
- 57:03 - Training Talk
- 5 ways to set your marathon goals.
- 1:00:14 - Tony's Trials
- 1:04:45 - Interview | Tom Fairbrother
1:51:12 - Close
- Martin will be RD at Poole junior parkrun
- Tom will be meeting Sport England.