Episode 303 - Bill Rodgers (Part Two)
This week it's Part Two of our interview with American marathoning legend Bill Rodgers. There were some fast times at the Frankfurt Marathon and a Rio qualifier for Scot Callum Hawkins. Jo Pavey sets another record. A Kenyan gets caught out and there’s trouble afoot at UKAD and some website gremlins have been visiting us.
00:00 - Intro
- Martins been poorly and DIYing
- Toms been just having a regular weekend with his zebra friends.
- Follow Xempo on Facebook for updates on our new kit
11:56 - News
Sorry, due to website gremlins you've been unable to 'Rate Your Run'. Normally, Rate Your Run over on our forum
- Frankfurt Marathon | Event Website
- Callum Hawkins bags Olympic time! | BBC
- The Great South Run | IAAF
- Standar Chartered Nairobi Marathon Cheat! | Capital FM
- UKAD in jeopardy | BBC
- It’s the NYC Marathon this weekend | NYC Marathon
- Nice stuff on Meb K on Flotrack | Flotrack
- Longest running streak! | Runners World USA
45:55 - The Jabra Podium
Sorry - this week we have been unable to do the podium. We'll be back with 2 lots next week.
- Thanks to Jabra for supporting the show and giving away a pair of Jabra Sport Pulse headphones every single week to a podium finisher drawn at random
- To get on the podium you need to make sure your marathon is on our events pages (put it on there if it isn't) and then upload your finish time by Monday night UK time
45:09 - Tony's Trials
48:04 - Interview - Bill Rodgers (Part Two)
1:12:56 - Close
- Martin will be kitchen fitting and trying to squeeze a run in!
- Tom will be generally loafing.