Episode 299 - Kirk Parsley (Part One)
We bring you part one of the long-awaited sleep interview with Dr Kirk Parsley, there were some great British performances in Berlin, Martin speaks to Alyson Dixon about hers , the London Marathon ballot results are out this week, the Jabra Podium is stacked, you Rate Your Run and show off your Marathon Talk kit all around the world.
00:00 - Intro
- Tom's been slipping back to type - drink and laziness in Cork.
- Martin's been decorating and buggy pushing.
- Check out the super-cool Marathon Talkers all around the world
- Follow Xempo on Facebook for updates on our new clothing range
12:54 - News
- VM London Marathon Ballot time | London Marathon
33:22 - Alyson Dixon shares her Berlin experience.
- Runners World USA - 50 most influential people in running | RW USA
- Boris Johnson in the Telegraph on his solution to the obesity crisis. | Telegraph
54:15 - The Jabra Podium
- Thanks to Jabra for supporting the show and giving away a pair of Jabra Sport Pulse headphones every single week to a podium finisher drawn at random
- To get on the podium you need to make sure your marathon is on our events pages (put it on there if it isn't) and then upload your finish time by Monday night UK time
58:15 - Interview - Sleep : Dr Kirk Parsley (Part One)
1:36:13 - Close
- Martin will be delivering the 3rd Bournemouth Marathon Festival!
- Tom will be chilling at home.