Episode 296 - Tim Kirk
Tom’s back from the Maldives. Martin speaks to former Olympian and aspiring V70 marathoner Tim Kirk. Tom catches up with Phil Grey about bringing back the Morpeth to Newcastle. Tony’s doesn’t talk about the Bullock Smithy. There’s some running news, a ruffling Friday facebook, some great rate your runs and a Jabra Podium.
*** BREAKING NEWS ***
00:00 - Intro
- Tom's back from holiday and in tip top form
- Martin's got Tuesday legs.
- We'll be back next week with a double dose of you looking sharp around the world.
- Looking for our new Xempo Marathon Talk kit? Check it out HERE. Pre-order your stuff by emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phoning xempo (020 8568 2601).
- Can you help Benjamin Smith? www.the401challenge.co.uk
- Facebook Friday ruffled a few feathers | Here
20:34 - News
- Rate Your Run over on our forum
- Kenyan disaster | CapitalFM
- Yuki is back in action | Japan Running News
- It's the Great North Run this weekend. Can Mo be beaten? | GNR
32:33 - The Morpeth to Newcastle with Phil Grey. | The Morpeth2Newcastle
49:32 - The Jabra Podium
- Thanks to Jabra for supporting the show and giving away a pair of Jabra Sport Pulse headphones every single week to a podium finisher drawn at random
- To get on the podium you need to make sure your marathon is on our events pages (put it on there if it isn't) and then upload your finish time by Monday night UK time
52:47 - Tony's Trials
1:01:09 - Interview with V70 marathoner Tim Kirk
1:48:59 - Close
- Martin will be at the Poole Swim and inverse tapering
- Tom will be at Telford parkrun