Episode 293 - Mark Daly (Part Two)
Part two of our thought provoking interview with BBC investigative reporter Mark Daly, this week it’s about his EPO use. There’s an update on another doping study, Salazar will be at the Worlds (which starts this week), Pavey to be awarded a World Championships bronze. You rate your run, talk about what you’d like on a desert island and stand proud on the Jabra Podium.
00:00 - Intro
- Martin's still under the weather
- Tom's smashing it.
- The coolest Marathon Talk kit around the world ever image!
- Link to the Facebook album Marathon Talk around the World
- Facebook Friday - what would you take to a desert island?
13:01 - News
- The Doping Scandal | BBC Sport
- IAAF Denies Blocking Study Publication | BBC
- Olympic champ banned for 8 years | BBC
- Salazar of to Worlds with Mo. | Telegraph
- IAAF World Champs in Beijing. | IAAF
- Nick Symmonds and USATF | Runnersworld
41:16 - The Jabra Podium
- Thanks to Jabra for supporting the show and giving away a pair of Jabra Sport Pulse headphones every single week to a podium finisher drawn at random
- To get on the podium you need to make sure your marathon is on our events pages (put it on there if it isn't) and then upload your finish time by Monday night UK time
44:18 - Interview - Mark Daly (Part Two)
- Mark on Twitter | @BBCMarkDaly
- Watch the BBC Panorama programme (UK Only)
1:25:08 - Close
- Martin is house renovating and P&D ing.
- Tom is working, running and relaxing.