Episode 263 - Lorraine Moller (Part Two)
On this week’s show we speak to Lorraine Moller in part two of her interview, Jantastic races through 100,000 swim/bike/runs, Jess Coulson’s after a few more masters, London announce a stacked ladies’ field (including Paula), Facebook Friday finds your fears, thanks to the Zurich Marathon we might get to meet Yuki Kawauchi and Tom heads for the beach!
00:00 - Intro
- Martin's been running on the Purbecks with Liz and doing pilates.
- Tom's found his run mojo again!
- Marathon Talk interviewee and former British international Jess Coulson is looking for help with a 'Bone health study in Master's (over 60) athletes'. More details here. Get in touch with Jess - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jantastic is now in week 3 and going brilliantly. Over 27,400 people taking part and over 120,000 workouts logged in 2 weeks. If you haven't signed up you still can at www.jantastic.me
- Our Marathon Talkers Around the World photo albumn is here
- Interested in helpig support the show? Drop us a line email@example.com
20:19 - News
- Rate Your Run over on our forum
- Welsh runners Gareth Warburton & Rhys Williams guilty but not cheats | theguardian.com
- Follow our interviewees on Twitter
- The Listener Podium is taken from our online rankings
40:09 - Tony's Trials.
47:49 - Lorraine Moller (Part Two)
- Lorraine on Wikipedia
1:10:23 - Tweet of the Week
- Check it out here
1:11:42 - Close
- Martin will be holding together Marathon Talk and Jantastic whilst Tom jets off around the world again.
- Tom will be jetting off around the world (again)
- The Listener Launch Pad is taken from our events pages