Episode 20 - Tom's Final Ironman
Tom returns from Ironman Lanzarote, Martin heads for the hills, Tony's feeling patriotic and you lot tell us all about the Edinburgh Marathon. Our winner of the week digs deep for eight hours and we tell you how you can win a free entry to this year's Nottingham Marathon.
Time - Section
00:00 - Intro
- Martin hits the hills
- Tom's back from Lanzarote
04:24 - News
- International Peace Marathon (LINK)
- Copenhagen Marathon (LINK)
- Gothenburg Half Marathon (LINK)
- Edinburgh Marathon (LINK)
38:32 - Tony's Trials
- Viva Englandia!!!
- Support the lads HERE
- Check out their website HERE
42:50 - Rant and Rave
- Martin raves about selfless acts of loveliness :)
- Tom rants about selfish acts of naughtiness :(
44:55 - Interview - Tom's Race Report
- Tom competed in the Lanzarote Ironman this weekend and we reflect on how his day went
01:15:34 - Questions
- Is my cadence too slow and how can I pick things up?
- I'm feeling down after my recent marathon, what should I do?
01:19:22 - Winner of the Week
- Ironman athlete Tom Newman suffered a cruel injury just before Lanzarote but toughed it out to cross the finish line having spent nearly 15 hours in the beating sun.
- Check out his emotional finish video HERE
1:21:30 - Close
- Big shout out to the Ottawa Marathon (LINK)
- Be a part of the Marathon Talk team at the Experian Nottingham Marathon
- Good luck to John from IM Talk (LINK)
- Martin's back to the grind stone
- Tom's taking it easy in Lanza... until Saturday ;)