Episode 19 - Ryan Hall
In 2007 Ryan Hall became the first American to break 60 minutes for a half marathon and in 2008 set the fastest marathon time ever run by an American born athlete crossing the London Marathon finishing line in 2:06:17. We caught up with him to talk about all things running. Also this week, Tony squeezed out a new PW, Martin took a turn for the worst and Tom made his final training bank deposit.
Time - Section
00:00 - Intro
- Tom's LIVE from Lanza
- Martin's got the trots
- Check out www.zocotravel.com for your wintersun accomodation.
03:28 - News
- Adam Holland's TEN in TEN... (LINK)
- World 24 hour champs... (LINK)
- Great Manchester 10... (LINK)
- USA National Running Day... (LINK)
- San Francisco Bay to Breakers... (LINK)
08:10 - Tony's Trials
- A 'PW' for Big T :(
13:40 - Training Talk
- How will triathlon training and particularly the bike affect my run performance?
21:45 - Rant and Rave
- Martin rants about being ill :(
- Tom raves about the training bank :)
23:22 - Interview - Ryan Hall
- Get involved with The Hall Steps Foundation (LINK)
1:03:21 - Questions
- What training should I do to prepare for a marathon training block?
- Where can I run a super fast marathon in time for a Virgin London Marathon 'Good For Age' spot?
1:07:37 - Winner of the Week
- Our inaugural Raspberry of the Week is Mrs. Stephen Illes
- Our 19th winner of the week is Adam Holland
1:10:06 - Close
- Martin's flying up to Scotland... how posh!
- Tom's taking it easy in Lanza... until Saturday ;)