Episode 162 - Kurt Fearnley (Part two)
We have a triple header of interviews including part two with Kurt Fearnley, a Training Talk with physio Mark Buckingham and adidas' Global Head of Running Marcus Wucherer. There’s a little news, a Jantastic update, you Rate Your Run, there’s total podium domination and a great video of the week.
00:00 - Intro
- Martin's been long running, hanging out with Steve Way and finalising the Bournemouth Marathon route
- Tom's been loving Kurt Fearnley, south west parkrunning and watching Yuki
08:12 - Interview with adidas' global head of running Marcus Wucherer
- Check out the BOOST video here
- Check out the scores on the Jantastic doors here
33:30 - News
- Liverpool Marathon cancelled (btrliverpool.com)
- Australian sport rocked by doping enquiry (BBC)
- Australian Olympic Committee crack down on drugs cheats (Sydney Morning Herald)
45:28 - Training Talk
- Martin talks to Mark Buckingham about preventing and dealing with injuries
1:05:14 - Tony's Trials
1:11:05 - Interview - Kurt Fearnley (Part Two)
- Kurt Fearnley won gold in the Paralympic T54 wheelchair marathon in Athens and Beijing and bronze in the marathon in the Paralympic Games London 2012.
- Listen to Kurt's Australia Day address on ABC Radio National Special Broadcast.
- Follow Kurt on Twitter
- Read Kurt's webpage
1:30:20 - Video of the Week
- Tweeted by Marathon Talk interviewee Rob de Castella (here)
1:31:43 - Close
- Martin will be pacing his race, running the Lytchett 10 and joining Barry Lights
- Tom will be off to Stockport, hanging out with his Mum and PECO cross countrying.