Episode 15 - Paula Radcliffe
Paula Radcliffe joins us for an exclusive interview, Tony regresses to his younger years, we hear about some awesome times in Boston and Brighton Marathon saves the day...
Time - Section
00:00 - Intro
- Tom gets stuck in sunny Southampton and comes clean about his taper plans... or lack of!
- Martin keeps on running.
- Marathon Talk goes metric... really?
- Brighton rocks!
07:00 - News
- Brighton Marathon (LINK)
- Boston Marathon (LINK)
13:19 - Tony's Trials
- Hello baby!
22:50 - Training Talk - What next?
- What should you do once you've crossed the finish line?
34:44 - Rant and Rave
- Martin rants about running too hard
- Tom raves about the Twitterati
38:30 - Interview - Paula Radcliffe
- The world's greatest ever female marathon runner joins us for an exclusive interview about all things running
59:30 - Questions
- Should I combine weight training and running?
- Should I run with my Camelbak?
1:05:45 - Winner of the Week
- The Brighton Marathon (LINK)
1:06:52 - Close
- It's London Marathon time... see you at the Expo ;)