Episode 133 - Jess Draskau-Petersson
It is just 2 days to go until the 2012 London Olympic Games opens and we are super excited. Scott Overall wins in Sheffield. We speak to Danish marathon representative Jess Draskau-Petersson. The Magic Mile 2012 is OPEN! Remember Friday Street is the place to be on August 5th for the women's Olympic marathon. You rant. Tony brings us his weekly Trials and did we say the Olympic Games in London starts in 2 days!
- Thanks adidas for the continued support of the show.
- 'Kind of'....
- Sign up for the 2012 Magic Mile
- Seattle for Life MILE.
- Win a place at the NYC Marathon (USA residents only) with Nissan
- Just 2 days to go until the London 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony (Telegraph)
- Marathon runner without country gets to compete in the Games. (LINK)
- The Olympic women's marathon - where to watch with your Marathon Talk friends:
Corner of Friday Street and Queen Victoria Street - Wear your MT tee! - Very informal, just a gathering to watch the women’s race. - Prepare for crowds - Get there super early
- A road relay in the Olympics? Toni Reavis.
- Rate Your Run
- Well done Endurance Life Real Relay (BBC)
- Scott Overall wins in Gateshead (GreatRun)
- Kenya women marathoners fail doping test (Supersport)
- Marathon Talk podium - get your results listed!
33:22 TRAINING TALK
Get fast with these 3 speed workouts.
40:11 TONY'S TRIALS
41:55 INTERVIEW - Danish Olympic Marathoner - Jess Draskau-Petersson
Nick Rowe rants about people moaning about the Olympics.
Daz Reevell says I'll be your Yoko and you can all be my John...Spread the love...
- Martin's watching Olympic swimming
- Tom's running 3000m
Thanks for suppporting the show! The Olympics is coming...