Christmas is coming and that can mean only one thing….The Marathon Talk Santa’s Sack is back!
We’re showcasing some top Christmas gifts for runners, helping you find that special something for the runner in your life!
We’ve teamed up with some fab running brands to show you what they have on offer as inspiration for your festive shopping, or as a treat for yourself.
Every week for the next 5 weeks, we’ll be giving you some great gift ideas and sharing details on social media.
Each of our partners is also offering a limited time discount for members of the Marathon Talk community.
Enter our competition at the bottom of this page.
What's in Santa's Sack this year?
- Soar All Weather Jacket.
- A Lucy Locket Loves goodie bag containing a running vest, Activewear leggings and some other goodies!
- An Orange Mud Gear Vest V2 hydration pack
- A selection of Chia Charge energy products
- A Runner’s Wall medal display
- A Running Dads technical t-shirt and vest
- A Flipbelt Zipper
- A £50 gift card from Precision Hydration
- A set of Miiego AL3+ headphones
- A Warm Up enamel mug
- A Runderwear bundle
- Art of Your Success gift
The Warm Up specialises in unique running gifts perfect for keeping warm both pre and post run. Use the code MTSANTA15 for 15% off our enamel mugs during the Santa's Sack period. Their gift recommendation is a Warm Up enamel mug. Get 15% off enamel mugs during the Santa’s Sack period using code MTSANTA15.
How would you like to win the entire contents of Santa’s Sack?!?
One lucky winner will win every item on the list below in time for Christmas. To enter, simply fill in your details using the form and a winner will be picked at random on Friday 14th December. Entries must be made by midnight on Thursday 13th December.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one entry per person.
- All entries must be received by midnight Thurs 13th Dec 2018.
- Prizes distributed by prize retailer and no guarantee of delivery before Christmas.
- Prizes not transferrable and no cash alternatives.
- We’re sorry to our overseas listeners but this competition is only open to UK residents.