Christmas is coming and that can mean only one thing….The Marathon Talk Santa’s Sack is back!
We’re showcasing some top Christmas gifts for runners, helping you find that special something for the runner in your life!
We’ve teamed up with some fab running brands to show you what they have on offer as inspiration for your festive shopping, or as a treat for yourself.
Each of our present partners is also offering a limited time discount for members of the Marathon Talk community.
Enter our competition to win the contents of Santa’s Sack!
What’s in Santa’s Sack this year?
Soar All Weather Jacket.
A Lucy Locket Loves goodie bag containing a running vest, Activewear leggings and some other goodies!
An Orange Mud Gear Vest V2 hydration pack
A selection of Chia Charge energy products
A Runner’s Wall medal display
A Running Dads technical t-shirt and vest
A Flipbelt Zipper
A set of Miiego AL3+ headphones
A Warm Up enamel mug
A Runderwear bundle
One lucky winner will win every item in the sack in time for Christmas.
To enter, pop along to our Santa’s Sack page and simply fill in your details using the form and a winner will be picked at random on Friday 14th December. Entries must be made by midnight on Thursday 13th December.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one entry per person.
- All entries must be received by midnight Thurs 13th Dec 2018.
- Prizes distributed by prize retailer and no guarantee of delivery before Christmas.
- Prizes not transferrable and no cash alternatives.
- We’re sorry to our overseas listeners but this competition is only open to UK residents.